Senior Marketing Manager- User Acquisition
To support our rapid growth, we are looking to add to our team of analytic marketers to scale and optimize customer acquisition across existing digital channels. Success will be measured by a combination of media efficiency (CPA), and ability to scale channels by identifying new audiences and opportunities (new customer relationships).
The Senior Manager will direct a team of channel managers/owners that span various external partnerships such as YouTube Influencers, Partner Email Blasts, Affiliates and Podcasts with the goal of driving tens of thousands of new, profitable customers relationships to VideoBlocks properties every month.
Success in this role requires a passion for customer acquisition, scaling revenue driving partnerships, deep experience in the world of digital media, including a mastery over the metrics and best practices associated with media and sign up flows, and the desire to own and improve an important channel for a growing business.
- Manage a dynamic team of channel owners to improve internal processes, documentation, channel performance and efficiency
- Manage all day to day operations, including creative development, ad trafficking, and budget management for VideoBlocks YouTube Influencer relationships
- Leverage analytic tools like Google Analytics and Excel to extract insights from performance data
- Expand and test new audiences
- Concept, execute and measure A/B tests to improve channel efficiency
- Conduct daily analysis and actively manage creative to goals
- Identify and unlock new channels and remain fluent in emerging placement opportunities
- Traffic campaigns using both internal tracking system and advertiser / publisher platforms with a 99.999%+ accuracy rate
- Meet and exceed monthly customer acquisition goals
- 4+ years of e-commerce / digital media experience with demonstrated track record of growing marketing programs through optimization and buying strategies
- Experience in relationship management via CRM a plus
- Proven success with building out revenue driving lead nurture programs
- Direct experience managing paid customer acquisition through a PPC channels
- Expertise with media buying across CPA, CPC and CPM models
- Understanding of channel dynamics across SEO, SEM, Display, Social, Content and Email a plus
- Strong analytical skills and comfort breaking down and attacking open ended problems
- Attention to detail and ability to manage tasks in a fast-paced technology-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills used to build strong relationships and negotiate large, sometimes complex, media buys
- Ability to turn analysis into action, execute to timelines, and build sophisticated A/B and multivariate test plans
- Desire to contribute to the hyper-growth and culture of a successful technology company
- Mobile and/or international experience a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with strong track record of academic performance
Digital Marketing Intern
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to support our rapid growth and add to our team of analytic marketers to scale and optimize customer acquisition across existing digital channels. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills to keep track of multiple tasks. No previous experience is required, but we will give priority to those that are familiar with Google analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook ad campaign management. Both graduate-level and undergraduate applicants will be considered.
This paid internship ($14/hour) requires a 30-40 hour a week commitment.
– Executional support for channel managers (SEM, Paid Social, Affiliates, Partnerships, Publications)
– Basic reporting of campaigns and troubleshooting where necessary
– Launch actual paid sponsorships, campaigns with support from channel managers
– Prospect for potential company partnerships/affiliates
– Update templates/decks to showcase data/information
– Create landing pages/promos using proprietary technology
– Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Marketing
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to multitask and prioritize
– Experience with Google analytics, Facebook ad campaigns preferred
What you’ll learn
– Digital Marketing strategies
– Experience in Paid Search/Google Adwords/Paid Social (Facebook/Youtube/Instagram)/Affiliate Marketing/Publications
– Media buying across CPA, CPC, and CPM models
VideoBlocks does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.